Not applicable

Hi Susan, I'm surprised I'm even doing this but I feel the need to share with you. I am a 68 year old retiree. Worked all my life in securities and banking industry. This field has never left much room for fads as far as clothing goes. It also gave me the insight to know how to stretch my budget and I'm afraid I can't shake my feelings when it comes to my wardrobe. I am a plus size woman and have felt in dressing over the years taylored, classic lines are the best for work and plus sizes. A good taylored line, straight leg pants, long taylored jackets or cardigans that match look just beautiful with accessories like scarves or beautiful jewelry. And those taylored lines can slim you down so much.

I love, love, love your liquid knits. Love putting jackets and slacks together to form a full outfit. Please give us some more 3/4 sleave jackets, mo high low or gathered arms, nice and long and simple. Also how about some whites for summer so we can have a nice blouse or shell underneath and a complete looking top and slacks. This could be used in so many ways and it just would be great in this fabric. It feels like heaven and can be used in both winter and summer.

Keep up the good work. You have a great handle on the plus size, just please consider a few pieces with classic, no frill lines for the Ann Taylor type who love shopping at the Q.

Honored Contributor
I am also retired and years ago bought several liquid knit tops that were staples in my work wardrobe. Now I find myself reaching for them to wear to church or out to dinner.....but I find them too dressy for the jeans I wear daily now. I am also glad I have no need to purchase them now because the prices have gone through the roof IMO
Valued Contributor

Susan Graver's liquid knit cardigans seem to be my favorite thing to wear when I go out with jeans or whatever. I have them in several colors. I wear them sometimes over Logo tops or the Linea tops. I love her new Premium Knits and have bought a lot of that. It is a little heavier fabric than liguid knit. She has some cardigans and tops and tanks in the Premium Knit I really like and have bought in several colors. I only wish I had known about them when I was still working.

Super Contributor
On 2/7/2015 morning glory said:

Susan Graver's liquid knit cardigans seem to be my favorite thing to wear when I go out with jeans or whatever. I have them in several colors. I wear them sometimes over Logo tops or the Linea tops. I love her new Premium Knits and have bought a lot of that. It is a little heavier fabric than liguid knit. She has some cardigans and tops and tanks in the Premium Knit I really like and have bought in several colors. I only wish I had known about them when I was still working.

I like to layer liquid knit pieces with LOGO - fabrics don't stick to one another.

Esteemed Contributor

Susan seems to be making her new Premier Knit the simple-- no frills and embellishment collection of her brand. I have seen a few pieces in Premium which appealed to me. There is a flippy skirt, wide leg pant, and a couple of weeks ago a sleeveless long blouse which I have on my shopping list of spring clothing to consider.

Esteemed Contributor

Love it also and awaiting the new line.

Super Contributor
On 2/7/2015 Trix said:

Susan seems to be making her new Premier Knit the simple-- no frills and embellishment collection of her brand. I have seen a few pieces in Premium which appealed to me. There is a flippy skirt, wide leg pant, and a couple of weeks ago a sleeveless long blouse which I have on my shopping list of spring clothing to consider.

I just went to look at some of the videos for her Premier Knit ... a couple of tops and the wide leg pants. I like the way the items look in the product photo, but how the look on the models makes such a difference.

I'm fussy about how fabrics move and drape - I don't think I'm going to be buying any of these. I don't like the way the pants hang and the tops were "sticking" to skirts and pants.

Honored Contributor
I seriously doubt Susan or anyone on her team will see this. It's best to contact her on Facebook. Vendors don't participate on the boards.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor
Hello , I am watching susan graver right now and have fallen in love with A201960, the liquid knit u- neck top with dot print and three quarter length sleeves. I do not have any of susan graver clothes and I am wondering how her top sizing compares with denim and company sizing. I wear a 2x in denim and company and they fit perfect but I don't know what size I wear in susan graver. Can anyone help me? I can't go by measurements because I don't know what my measurements are and I am on my cell phone right now so I can't look up and go back and forth to compare denim and company and Susan. I love every color in Susan top and I have always loved dot print in everything , as a matter of fact, I recently ordered denim and companies polka dot top in all 5 five colors. Love them. And since I really like A201960, I want some of these. Besides, polka dots really go with me because my name is Dottie. :-)
Super Contributor
On 2/26/2015 DJoyner said: Hello , I am watching susan graver right now and have fallen in love with A201960, the liquid knit u- neck top with dot print and three quarter length sleeves. I do not have any of susan graver clothes and I am wondering how her top sizing compares with denim and company sizing. I wear a 2x in denim and company and they fit perfect but I don't know what size I wear in susan graver. Can anyone help me? I can't go by measurements because I don't know what my measurements are and I am on my cell phone right now so I can't look up and go back and forth to compare denim and company and Susan. I love every color in Susan top and I have always loved dot print in everything , as a matter of fact, I recently ordered denim and companies polka dot top in all 5 five colors. Love them. And since I really like A201960, I want some of these. Besides, polka dots really go with me because my name is Dottie. :-)

If I were you - I'd compare the garment measurements of a D&C that fits you well with the SG garment measurements on the top you are looking at.