Contributor

Wasn't Stacey a Q model? Looks like the one who used to model for JR until they had a "falling out"

Contributor

Re: Stacey SG Brand Ambassador

No, different Stacey.

Valued Contributor

It definitely looks like her.

I notice that they only have about 4 items lined up for the 7 pm show...why so few? I bought a pair of SG's full length leggings, and they are okay, but the leggings with the front seam are spectacular. Thicker fabric/better fit. I wish she would bring more colors in of this style legging. Only three colors, and blue is the only one left.

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

No. Not the same person.
Valued Contributor

She also reminds me of Stephanie, the former Q model who worked briefly for Kathleen Kirkwood and who now represents HP.
Valued Contributor

On 1/4/2015 StuffyBug said: She also reminds me of Stephanie, the former Q model who worked briefly for Kathleen Kirkwood and who now represents HP.

YES! Very pretty, confident. She does remind me of that model/vendor/host.

I love the French terry top they just showed. I have it in the purple, and it is very cozy!

Honored Contributor

Is 'Stacey' taking the place of the other woman that stood in for Susan late night/early mornings?..I missed the introduction of who she is and her job description.

Valued Contributor

I'm not sure. It seems like they are being kind of ambiguous about it.

I know QVC has a location near Liverpool, England. Susan sometimes does shows over there. Maybe Stacey will be handling more of the UK part of QVC for Susan's brand?? Does QVC have locations worldwide? I only know of England....

Esteemed Contributor

Susan had her new Stacy on her l0 PM show, also, in which she stated that Stacey will be global and also will be filling in at the Q when she is not there. That doesn't sound "ambiguous" to me. More like Marilyn Torres won't be filling in for her anymore. I liked Marilyn a lot and thought she did a great job.