Contributor

Sunday Morning Show With Alberti

I just tried posting a response and reply to this morning's Fashion Talk show with Susan Graver and Alberti. I rarely post, but the post is closed? Why? It was difficult watching the show this morning because Susan never shut up. She talked over Alberti who couldn't get a word in and made inane remarks about everything when he did get to speak. Oh it's gorgeous, wow, I love this color, on and on. I had to say something to her and she responded once, but never, never stopped her constant chatter. I am baffled why customers continue to watch her and if you like her expensive clothes, just order online. I shudder to think what the hosts think but it is their job to deal with it. Not me.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sunday Morning Show With Alberti

Perhaps wording your opinion a little more kindly would help. I take it you feel that Susan tends to dominate the presentations rather than conversing with the host. You would prefer more give and take.

Honored Contributor

On 1/4/2015 shoptoomuch said:
I had to say something to her and she responded once, but never, never stopped her constant chatter.

Did you call in to talk on air?

Respected Contributor

I caught only the last presentation with SG & Alberti. She did seem to cut him off everytime he tried to speak. QVC monitor seems to be closing posts now when they tend to bash the hosts, (in this case vendor-SG). There are times I can take Susan & times I just can't, I do like her clothing tho.

Honored Contributor

I have to agree, the show was difficult to watch. Susan is an intelligent, accomplished woman, for the life of me I cannot understand why she cannot contain herself and have a better on air presentation, someone should have a heart to heart with her.

Contributor

On 1/4/2015 pas4116 said:

Perhaps wording your opinion a little more kindly would help. I take it you feel that Susan tends to dominate the presentations rather than conversing with the host. You would prefer more give and take.

I tried to word my post as softly as I could but it is infuriating for me to hear her say the same things over and over and not let the host do their job. She even said she would stop talking but she didn't. She does dominate the presentation. Other vendors also do the same but not to the extent Susan does. I know it is not popular to criticize but when I saw others mention this, I just did the same even though I figured I would get bashed also.

Contributor

On 1/4/2015 ValuSkr said:
On 1/4/2015 shoptoomuch said:
I had to say something to her and she responded once, but never, never stopped her constant chatter.

Did you call in to talk on air?

No, not on air. Facebook and she did respond, even apologized which was nice, but that was it. Do you think QVC would not cut someone off if they tried saying something on air? QVC wants praise and sales.