Contributor

Susan Graver Puffer Coat with Removeable Faux Fur Hood A238115

Love this puffer coat! However with over 700 reviews, I don't know what size to get? I did check the measurements for this puffer coat and size large would fit perfect! However, colors are much more limited in size large. I did order soft silver. I do wear a "Large & Extra Large" in normal retail stores. Please help so I may edit before item is shipped. Happy New Year!

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Puffer Coat with Removeable Faux Fur Hood A238115

I went up a size because I wanted to wear heavy sweaters underneath. I'm very happy with mine! It keeps me warm and cozy and is not too puffy. I like the color and I like that it is washable. I got the Antique White because I look good in off white colors, but the silver is absolutely beautiful too! Smile

Super Contributor

Keep in mind that if you will wear sweaters, vests or jackets under the coat - you'll want a bit more room.

I went up a size to accommodate a jacket ... fit is just fine.

Esteemed Contributor

I always order up in a coat, I like room for sweaters and scarves.

Honored Contributor

I purchased her last Puffer TSV and although I initially was thrilled with it, I've since become less enamored. The lining eventually shows about an inch over the length of the sleeves, too full and not attached properly. The zipper (which was fine when it arrived) has warped (that's when the zipper "waves" in and out along the seam). The collar is forever sticking up at the ends and poking me in the throat.

My coat is not the same item # as your coat, but I would imagine that they are comparable. #A260511

I ordered mine true to size would recommend sticking to your size.

Good luck with your coat...

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I went up a size in this particular coat to accommodate sweaters, etc. I bought this coat when it was a TSV last year in the blue.

I also bought the 2014 Thanksgiving Day TSV coat but in this coat I ordered in my regular QVC Susan Graver size and this coat also fit perfectly. I ordered this TSV in the gray.

I love both coats, and they are both fabulous and keep me very warm even in the coldest of days. I think with either your regular size or one size up, you can't go wrong.

Enjoy!

Frequent Contributor

I usually wear a large but sometimes an extra large so I ordered a black in xl. It was way big on me. I reordered a large and like the fit on it. It's made to be slightly fitted and I still have plenty of room for winter clothes under it. Didn't like the huge shoulders and the boxy look with the xl, just looked too bulky on me. The puffiness isn't thick and I was worried it wouldn't be as warm as a previous puffer coat I'd had. But it's plenty warm without the extra bulk. I love mine now that I have one that fits. The silver sounds pretty too!