Valued Contributor

Where is Marilyn Torres- Susan Graver's assistant?

I realize I haven't seen Marilyn in quite some time. I liked her- I thought she added a different perspective, and I miss her. Anybody know if she is coming back or if I missed something?

Super Contributor

Re: Where is Marilyn Torres- Susan Graver's assistant?

She was just on a few days ago when Susan was visiting her daughter for Christmas.

Super Contributor

Not to mention that she doesn't constantly interrupt to the point where they cut her mic, twirl and do "Elvis dances" (Elvis would cringe), misuse the English language, repeat, repeat and repeat the same old nonsense, brag about being an exclusive designer who really is someone who just copies others, scoffs at trends but then makes trendy garments when they become moneymakers, etc, etc, etc ad nauseum. Put Marilyn on anytime.
Honored Contributor

I enjoy her... she appears short and it is nice to see how she styles her fashions...plus, I find her always calmly pleasant.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I prefer Susan, but I also enjoy Marilyn. I tend to focus on the product; the host and vendor are not important to me. I'm sure Marilyn will be back . Maybe she's simply on a vacation. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 1/1/2015 lovestoteach said:

I enjoy her... she appears short and it is nice to see how she styles her fashions...plus, I find her always calmly pleasant.

I agree, very calm!! I prefer her to Susan anytime.

Valued Contributor

I enjoy Susan's enthusiasm. It's more fun to watch her because she's much more comfortable in front of the camera.

Why aren't there any Susan Graver TSV's? Not one is December or January?? I looked in the Insider for January---nothing. I hope she brings a lot of goodies in February!

Esteemed Contributor

She commented on introducing somebody on Sunday night. I wonder if there will be a new person taking over for when Susan isn't there? Or, maybe just a 3rd person since she has so many shows.

Not applicable

I have asked Susan several times where is Marilyn. No response. Susan says she always answers but hasn not. Where is Marilyn or where did she go?

Regular Contributor

On 1/15/2015 ijot said:

I have asked Susan several times where is Marilyn. No response. Susan says she always answers but hasn not. Where is Marilyn or where did she go?

If Susan is avoiding answering your question about Marilyn more then likely something happened between Marilyn and Susan and she is no longer part of Susan's company.