Not applicable
How to you get the packing wrinkles out of your faux leather jackets, Susan? I bought a faux leather motorcycle jacket in September & the wrinkles are still there! I love it, but won't wear it when it's all wrinkled around the neck, front & shoulders.
Honored Contributor
On 12/28/2014 LNHarley said: How to you get the packing wrinkles out of your faux leather jackets, Susan? I bought a faux leather motorcycle jacket in September & the wrinkles are still there! I love it, but won't wear it when it's all wrinkled around the neck, front & shoulders.

Susan doesn't post on these boards. None of the vendors do. Someone else can probably either help you or tell you how to reach her. She probably has a Facebook page.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

You might take it to a dry cleaners and explain it's faux leather. They may have just the technique you need. I'd go to the best cleaner in town. They can be very accommodating.

Honored Contributor

Send it back, if enough people do that maybe they won't go out wrinkled.

Super Contributor

Do a google search on removing wrinkles from faux leather. That's what I did and was able to use the ironing method mentioned to remove wrinkles from a jacket I ordered.