Honored Contributor

SG A259590 Melange Polar Fleece Jacket

This is showing as a new item, but has not been shown on air, it is really cute, but I wondered if anyone has ordered? I really like it!

Susan Graver Melange Polar Fleece Long Sleeve Zip Front Jacket

Valued Contributor

Re: SG A259590 Melange Polar Fleece Jacket

It might be featured tomorrow on Fashionably Early. It looks really cute!

I like this new top. Velvet on the bottom. I picked it up in purple!

Esteemed Contributor

I have the vest that's made out of the same fabric---and it's fabulous! I liked it so much, I ordered the vest in all colors (I happen to really like wearing vests, too).

Mountainbikegirl - I love that top! I have it in all solid (premier knit, I think). I love the extra touch of velvet. I may have to get it, too!

Valued Contributor

On 11/13/2014 Goldengate8361 said:

I have the vest that's made out of the same fabric---and it's fabulous! I liked it so much, I ordered the vest in all colors (I happen to really like wearing vests, too).

Mountainbikegirl - I love that top! I have it in all solid (premier knit, I think). I love the extra touch of velvet. I may have to get it, too!

I know- she's killing me!! I keep seeing things I like lately. The thing with Susan is, when you see something you like, you need to hop on it or forget it. She only brings in a few thousand of these "specialty" tops. I have a feeling this is going to appeal to a lot of people. It has a LOGO look to it.

Enjoy it. Let me know which color you picked. Chocolate, eggplant or black (nice choices).

Btw, Hooty, the vest is featured in Fashionably Early tomorrow morning. You can view in the program guide for tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

Well, I ordered the jacket in the blue, in fact I like all the colors, LOL! I'll have to check out the vest!

Mtnbikegirl, the top is cute, I know it will look nice on you!

Super Contributor

On 11/13/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

It might be featured tomorrow on Fashionably Early. It looks really cute!

I like this new top. Velvet on the bottom. I picked it up in purple!

I actually like that a lot especially in that color.

I also like the jacket.

Susan's things are getting prettier I noticed.

Valued Contributor

Hooty- thank you so much!! Enjoy that pretty vest too. I'm sure you will be rockin' it!!

Honored Contributor

My jacket was on AM Style this morning, but I hope it doesn't fit tight like it did on Susan, if it does I'm sending it back, I don't like that look!{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Valued Contributor

Hooty- I saw it! I loved the red color, but I've spent so much money on clothing for myself in the last couple of months, I need to focus on Christmas gifts. I bought her French terry military style jacket, and I love it. Her jackets are of very good quality. Sometimes, the quality is excellent, but the fit is hard to get right. That's the problem buying online...

Enjoy the jacket-it's really nice!

Super Contributor

On 11/15/2014 Hooty said:

My jacket was on AM Style this morning, but I hope it doesn't fit tight like it did on Susan, if it does I'm sending it back, I don't like that look!{#emotions_dlg.sad}

I watched the video this morning, and it is a very cute jacket. I think Susan was wearing a size too small! It was really tight on her and it was just too snug across her middle.

It did not fit the models that way at all, so I think she just should have sized up one size.I think if you got your regular size it should be fine. Had it been a few inches longer I probably would have considered myself but it's a bit short for me. Enjoy it, it's very cute. And it looks comfy and warm.