Contributor
I own 2 peach skin shirts by Susan. They are truly beautiful. The colors are jewl like and the fabric is soft as satin. I also own a ruffled top In a navy that feel like silk and fits like a dream. Individual personality shouldn't influence the quality of the garments that are produced. We all have our own quirks. Just saying....
Valued Contributor

I think Susan's clothes last a long time looking good. I don't have a problem watching her either.

Valued Contributor

I just received her new Charmeuse woven big shirt w/ hi-low hem. It is beautiful. I own four of the Henley woven tops. If you look around at other designers, Susan offers very good quality at much better prices.

I'm kind of over liquid knit. After trying her woven fabrics, I can't go back (lol).

Btw, today, I heard Carolyn say how she thinks the exaggerated hi-low hem looks silly. I don't agree. I like it. If worn with a shorter jacket, it creates an edgy look (imo). Susan's woven tops have a very exaggerated hem.

I really hope she keeps making button down woven shirts. They are classic.

Respected Contributor
I own 3 of her new woven shirts and am delighted with them. If I cannot stand the presentation I mute but the items I have purchased are excellent and I will definitely be watching for more of her items - her presentations do,not bother that much as the products I have received are great. Will definitely be looking at her shows.
Respected Contributor
Mtnbikegirl - ditto to all you said. Thanks for review of her Charmeuse shirt I have it in process now. Love her hi-lo woven shirts. Gonna check out Henleys now!
Valued Contributor
On 11/12/2014 dulwich said: Mtnbikegirl - ditto to all you said. Thanks for review of her Charmeuse shirt I have it in process now. Love her hi-lo woven shirts. Gonna check out Henleys now!

I bought the Charmeuse in the spiced red. It's a coopery red-very pretty. All the colors are gorgeous in that top! Enjoy!!