Occasional Contributor

Susan Graver TSV for Thanksgiving

Does anyone have an idea what her TSV will be on Thanksgiving? She stated on Thursday that if your in need of a winter jacket, hold off buying until you see the TSV for Thanksgiving! Just curious...I'm in need of a new winter jacket!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV for Thanksgiving

Don't know what it is, but I need to get my mother a new jacket. Susan had a what looked to be a nice one last year (assume this would be similar).
Respected Contributor

I thought I heard her say on one of her shows that it was going to be a jacket or coat.

Respected Contributor

I hope it's one of her fleece or bonded fleece jackets. I LOVE those.

Honored Contributor

as long as it isn't liquid knit!

Valued Contributor

Here it is ladies. I hope I don't get poofed, but it's worth a shot. Is it mixed media? Looks like the top is suede or quilted, right? Not sure...

Esteemed Contributor

Oh oh, I'm disappointed. Need a new jacket and was hoping for fleece. Don't need a puffer coat.

Respected Contributor

Puffer no! I love her bonded fleece coats.they are SO warm ,pockets are deep,and the hood fits properlyI have 2 reversible ones. Great for running errands and walking my dogs.
Contributor

I may not be in the majority here, but I actually love that jacket! I especially love that color and it also looks like it has a hood, so I am waiting (impatiently) to get this! Thank you for posting the picture!

Respected Contributor

It's a cute jacket but herein NC, this is mostly too much coat. If I was in a colder are,it would be an option. I hope you enjoy it. Susan gets lots of flack,but all the pieces I have from her are very well made and get compliments.