Super Contributor

Funny this morning (10-23) Susan Graver

I'm not bashing Susan, just thought it was funny, this morning during her show at 9:00 AM I believe the Q "pull her plug" during the presentation...which allowed the host to tell us the colors. Susan, in her typical fashion, had been going on, and on about her fashions and the host, bless her heart kept saying "we need to get to the colors, then we can talk about ways to wear." Susan, of course, was not going to have any of that, so next this all of a sudden her microphone went silent. When it came back on she apologized for talking so much.

I do buy some of Susan's clothing, but I prefer not to listen or watch her. She should just have the host that was on during the early morning presentation do ALL the shows.

Respected Contributor

Re: Funny this morning (10-23) Susan Graver

So who was the host?

Applause for the person who pulled the mike. May he or she handle many more of her shows. Since so many people seem to dislike her constant chatter and interrupting the hosts, it's about time someone found a way to shut her down.

Respected Contributor

I do like to watch her shows and have purchased some of her woven tops which I love but this a.m. Was awful to listen to her constant constant talking. In the end I muted then changed channels. She really is not doing herself any favors. Pat handles it all very well but in the end Susan's constant talking makes you switch off which is a shame. If they did silence her mike. Great!!
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/23/2014 Perkup said:

So who was the host?

Applause for the person who pulled the mike. May he or she handle many more of her shows. Since so many people seem to dislike her constant chatter and interrupting the hosts, it's about time someone found a way to shut her down.

Amen to that!!

Super Contributor

I think it was Jennifer Coffey. She was good.

Super Contributor

The host was Pat, unless it also happened during the overnight SG show.

Valued Contributor

I saw that this morning! SG just would not stop talking....on and on and on. You could see that Pat was trying to do what she is paid to do!! Tell us about the colors, etc.. She said more than once, "We need to talk about the colors." and SG just kept talking. I was busy in the kitchen, half listening and watching, but I did think to myself how rude SG was. At about Pat's third attempt, I did stop and look at the TV. Just then, SG's mic went silent and Pat jumped in and talked about the colors. I thought, was that what I think it was???Someone finally pulled the plug on SG!! Hoooray! That person deserves a raise! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Hilarious!!I NEVER watch anytime SG is on---she always rambles incessantly about the same things over and over until my ears bleed!!

Valued Contributor

I'm sooooooooo sorry I missed that.
I love her clothes, but can only tolerate a few
minutes of her incessant chatter!

That's how we roll in the shire..
Esteemed Contributor

Is that on any product video? That is worth a million!