Occasional Contributor

Please Make Your Pants in Longs!!

To Susan, I'm a long time watcher, but a 1st time buyer of your pants. Love the fit & rich colors. I once heard you say, that you wear a petite, but when you wear heels, you wear a regular. Well, I wear a regular, but there isn't a long in your brand for us that wear heels. Please make longs! I believe you are missing out on many sales from us women that are over 5'7". Thanks for quality & fit Susan!
Valued Contributor

Re: Please Make Your Pants in Longs!!

It's not up to the designers, it is what the buyers for the Q decide to purchase!

We have ask for talls forever!

Louis has told us numerous times he would love to offer talls but the buyers will not purchase!

Super Contributor

I hate that. I too wish she'd offer talls. We are not all vertically challenged. Especially when she says she makes the perfect pants; well ,yes, if you are an oompa loompa.

Frequent Contributor

YES, YES, YES, I'm 5'10" and 34" inseam, need I say more?

Honored Contributor

Good grief the clothes today are ALL made for talls if you ask me. What do they think we are, giants? How about just an average, normal length, then if someone needs tall, order tall, if someone needs petite, order petite. But the average length is way too long. I never saw anything like it. It's expensive to hem clothes.

Super Contributor

On 9/12/2014 Judaline said:

Good grief the clothes today are ALL made for talls if you ask me. What do they think we are, giants? How about just an average, normal length, then if someone needs tall, order tall, if someone needs petite, order petite. But the average length is way too long. I never saw anything like it. It's expensive to hem clothes.

Because you cannot add length when there is no hem.

If hemming pants is expensive, you need a different tailor!

Seriously, those of us, who are not short, are not supposed to wear pants or jeans!

Super Contributor

On 9/12/2014 HORSINGMOM said:

YES, YES, YES, I'm 5'10" and 34" inseam, need I say more?

Me too!
Super Contributor

And apparently everyone thinks all tall women are just average sized. There are plus sized talls too!