Esteemed Contributor

I used to buy Susan's things all the time in her early years here at the Q . I don't remember why I stopped but now I'm sort of lost in her sizing.

In everything else on the Q , I take always wear perfect medium but it seems in SG I would take a small or even an 8, buy her click here chart and many times but not every time, if I buy med S.G. it has to go back .. ....So now I'm so confused.

Help !!! please..........

Super Contributor

Measure something you have in your closet that's similar to what you want to buy.

Then compare those measurements to the click here garment measurements.

Or ... if you know your body measurements and the number of inches of wearing ease you prefer ... just check the click here garment measurements.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much .

Respected Contributor

I wear an 8-10 and if I order a SG top I almost always wear a small.

Esteemed Contributor

I have bought Susan Graver for years, and ALWAYS bought a Medium. However, the last few times I've purchased, I've had to order a Small. I have one Liquid Knit top in about 6 different colors that I've bought over time as she added more. It started with the first ones in Medium, but every time I got a new one, it seemed a little bigger than the last. So the last three I have ordered in a Small and they fit much better. That seems to be my new SG size - and my weight and body haven't changed, because all my other clothes fit the same.

I do find that in several lines like Denim & Co or LCNY, sometimes I take a Medium in one top and a Small in another, within the same line. It's gotten to be trial and error for the most part. But Susan's seem to have settled into a Small -- other than her coats, which I do still have to get in a Medium.

I hope this helps and is not too confusing.

Esteemed Contributor

I think I need a small in her line too.I have to send back her TSV,that I bought in med. because it's too big.

Frequent Visitor
Hi Susan, I love your clothes and now own many and I have a request. Please note in your pant descriptions the width at the bottom leg hem. It is hard to tell If the leg opening is just right or too wide or too narrow. It would be a great help. Thanks...your clothes are now theitems I like to wear most.
Occasional Contributor
On 11/13/2014 Alicia7 said: Hi Susan, I love your clothes and now own many and I have a request. Please note in your pant descriptions the width at the bottom leg hem. It is hard to tell If the leg opening is just right or too wide or too narrow. It would be a great help. Thanks...your clothes are now theitems I like to wear most.

Alicia, that information is usually listed in the "click here" garment measurements found at the end of the online description. It is noted as pants leg opening circ or something similar, meaning the distance around the hem of the pants leg. To make it easier to compare with pants that you already own, you can divide that by 2 and match it with your folded leg hem.

The garment measurements are so helpful to me. I am thankful that we have them, and I always look at them before ordering any item.

Esteemed Contributor

I wear a large in Denim & Co., in any style. But in Susan Graver, a large in Liquid Knit is too big -- so I wear a medium. But if it is a SG top that is mostly cotton, a large fits me better. I have returned a lot of liquid knit that was too big for me until I caught on to her sizing. The garment measurements and sizing on the QVC website do not apply to my case when it comes to liquid knit. I have since decided that I have enough of the stuff and don't really care for it that much anyway, so I doubt I will buy much more.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead