Contributor

Susan Graver Tunic ... A219139

I just ordered another of the Susan Graver French Terry Tunics...A219139. I got two of them last season when I saw them presented for the first time and I wore them a lot. I LOVE these tops! They are warm enough to wear during the transition into cooler weather and they work well during the cold months when layered over other pieces. We live near the ocean in the north east and these tunics worked great during the coldest part of the winter. I was happy to see it in the new color of orchid which is exactly the color I got. I'm not a lover of the Liquid knit but I am all over the French Terry Tunics. So glad I turned he TV on in time to see it this morning. Thanks, Susan.

New Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Tunic ... A219139

Does it run TTS?

Honored Contributor

Susan Graver French Terry V-neck Tunic w/ Ruched Sleeves & Side Pockets

Trusted Contributor

@ukbutterfly wrote:

Does it run TTS?

My opinion, it runs large.  I'm not a XS in anything but I am in this.  Just to point out, I'm narrow in the shoulders and smaller in the chest.   If you are better blessed than me, you may want to stay with your normal size but he bottom is very full and swingy, so it's very forgiving.

It is an awesome terry tunic.  I have it in teal, red, and paprika.  The only SG piece I've ever purchased and kept for longer than a season.

Super Contributor

If SG is coming up, that means it's time for me to TUNE OUT.   Can't stand watching her antics or the way she talks over everyone.  

Spoiler

Frequent Contributor

Sooey, I too purchased Susan's tunic.....3 of them.  Love them but something that I never do happened on the first wear of the Navy that I bought ......I got a stain.....didn't see it until I have laundered it (cold water).  Not all all like Susan's other fabrics.....the stain did not come out.  Any suggestions as to a product that might help remove it?  Thanks for your help. Gerri

Honored Contributor

@Gerri S wrote:

Sooey, I too purchased Susan's tunic.....3 of them.  Love them but something that I never do happened on the first wear of the Navy that I bought ......I got a stain.....didn't see it until I have laundered it (cold water).  Not all all like Susan's other fabrics.....the stain did not come out.  Any suggestions as to a product that might help remove it?  Thanks for your help. Gerri

@Gerri S, did you try putting stain remover on it and washing again?  My DH doesn't always tell me when he gets a stain on something so many, many things have been washed and dried and the stain remains.  I have always had good luck using something like Spray N Wash and rewashing.  It has almost always gotten the stain out.  

He had one sweatshirt that got some type of oily stain on it and I couldn't get anything to remove it.  I finally as a last ditch effort used Dawn liquid and that did it.      

Frequent Contributor

THANK YOU LIPSTICKDIVA......, I'll try again and see what happens.