New Contributor

Why can't we buy only the colors we want in the butterknit rouch turtle neck?

I love love love SG butternut rouch turtleneck but haven't bought any new ones in a few years because QVC has only been offering in pairs . And they pair a cool color with a warm color. Most of us look good in either cool or warm, not both. The only way I can get a new black one, which I wear all the time is to buy it with a white one. I never ever wear white around my face as I am very pale and look horrid in white. Same issue with the blue. I look great in dark blue, but have to buy pale blue with it. I cannot wear pastels. Anyone else have this problem?

New Contributor

Re: Why can't we buy only the colors we want in the butterknit rouch turtle neck?

On 9/4/2014 shan52 said:

I love love love SG butternut rouch turtleneck but haven't bought any new ones in a few years because QVC has only been offering in pairs . And they pair a cool color with a warm color. Most of us look good in either cool or warm, not both. The only way I can get a new black one, which I wear all the time is to buy it with a white one. I never ever wear white around my face as I am very pale and look horrid in white. Same issue with the blue. I look great in dark blue, but have to buy pale blue with it. I cannot wear pastels. Anyone else have this problem?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why can't we buy only the colors we want in the butterknit rouch turtle neck?

I have exactly the same problem, only opposite from you! I want a white one, but I already have a black liquid knit turtleneck of hers, and I don't need another one. I wish there were some way we could buy one set, then you could take the black and I could take the white!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Of course, we'd have to be the same size!

I have posted about this on one of Susan's blogs, and she says she reads the replies to her blogs, but apparently this has been and is still being ignored. {#emotions_dlg.sad} There are others I might buy, if I could just get one. And the crazy thing is, she could charge a higher price and make more money if she would offer them separately.

If anyone does Facebook, I wish they would go on her Facebook page and ask her to please offer these separately! I might try to do it myself since I have a Facebook page, but I really don't do anything with it.

Super Contributor

My sister wears the same size ... so I just pass along the one I don't want. It always works out.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/4/2014 Kathleen said:

My sister wears the same size ... so I just pass along the one I don't want. It always works out.

Lucky you! Wish I could do that with my sister!

Super Contributor

I refuse to buy anything that comes in pairs...except shoes or gloves! I do not need someone at QVC to match up a couple colors of T-shirts or turtlenecks and try to manipulate me into buying both of them, when I only need one of the colors. They have lost many sales just from me alone.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Honored Contributor

Shan, Susan answers all questions herself on her Facebook page. I asked her to bring in new colors for that exact turtleneck a few weeks ago. She answered. They used to sell that turtleneck separately and in pairs. I own a lot of these turtlenecks for layering.

Esteemed Contributor

Actually, the thing that bothers me is that this is the only "white" turtleneck in either Liquid Knit or Butterknit that she offers. I prefer the Butterknit for white, because it is a slightly thicker fabric and probably would not be see-through. I don't understand why she offers no other white turtlenecks or even off-white - they're all wheat or stone, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

I have several D&C sets --- 2 t-shirts in a set. Lower price and only one shipping charge. If u don't like the pastel top, put a v-neck top over it. I have several knit sweaters from Kohls - different sleeve-lengths - which I wear over t-shirts. You could also wear a vest over it. Lots of choices.