Respected Contributor

I was just reading Susan's facebook pg. All I can say is WOW! There are some horrible comments there. I can't believe Susan hasn't blocked these people. There are 2-3 that have posted multiple x, mean & ugly things. I actually felt sorry for her on there. That has to be hurtful to read. She is annoying at times, but to say such cruel things is just downright MEAN!!!!

Honored Contributor

People that act like that must live a horrible life. If you don't like someone or something, tell your best friend.

I just can't understand how you can dislike a person when you don't even know them.

Respected Contributor

I think FB is an outlet for people to unleash their inner evil where otherwise they are not able to. Maybe they are stifled in real life and they bottle up their negativity and go rampant on FB.

Honored Contributor

not surprising at all......read pretty much ANY Of the hosts facebook pages and you will see similar words......and of course we all know what goes on around here also. it really is a sad state of affairs.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

In a tough period in this world, we have to be tough. In other words, be strong, be happy. No matter what people say or think about us. Smile

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor
On 8/28/2014 ROMARY said:

In a tough period in this world, we have to be tough. In other words, be strong, be happy. No matter what people say or think about us. Smile

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor
It's sad but I bet most of the hosts are too busy with their lives to read this rubbish.....
Esteemed Contributor

Susan who?

Valued Contributor
On 9/23/2014 straitgirl said:

Susan who?

Susan Graver.
Respected Contributor

It is really sad that people go on to peoples page when they don't like them. They don't ask to be our friends we request them. If you don't like someone then why friend them. It is rude and ill mannered and just wrong on so many levels. I think people should really think before they type hateful comments. These people are just like us and they have feelings. Yes they are in the public because of the job they have but it is just a job like we all have. Just because they are TV doesn't mean that they should be treated in a hateful manner. These people should think about how they would feel if the people they work with left them rude,derogatory and hateful messages at work in their emails or on a public bulletin board.