New Contributor

Susan. I can't thank you enough for caring about ALL your customers, petite to 3x. Your designs are incredible, your talented unchallenged. I really do have a Susan Graver closet and continue to enjoy all your designs. I especially appreciate your trousers/pants. You are a master. Keep up the good work.

Esteemed Contributor

I am also very satisfied. I travel quite a bit and her clothes are easy to pack. And because I am petite (5 feet) I can always find something that fits and looks good on ME. While I admire some of the other fashion choices by others most are too long for my short self

Valued Contributor
So very nice to see a positive post for SG, she is a talented lady, and seems to be nice, and enthusiastic about her product. Thanks for a bright thought, in a dreary world!
Contributor

I travel every week for work and live in Susan's basics!

Esteemed Contributor

I am so happy with her selections. Easy wear, easy care. And I too am pleased to see her being given a HAPPY post instead of what sometimes goes on. Indeed, a talented lady with a youthful, sparkling personality. She is the kind of gal I would love call my friend.

Respected Contributor

Funny, I have some Susan Graver pieces (used to own a ton of her peachskin) but I have to say that I don't love everything she offers, and until her recent TSV jeggings, I didn't even own a pair of her pants, although she says that is her claim to fame.

One of the HSN hosts recently said that women buy more tops than bottoms just because tops are easier to fit. I would have to agree.

Susan's tops are just as she claims, easy wear, easy care. I can match them with most anything else in my closet, and it always washes up beautifully. I find a lot of it a bit overpriced, but her TSVs are usually good deals.

edited to add: Dona Mia, welcome and thanks for starting a positive post about Susan. She gets a lot of grief around here, in case you haven't noticed.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been haunting the AS IS category for her tops and have been pleased with my purchases. I did manage to get one more ROMPER. This romper style looks good on my short little body and I can dress it up or down. Not a problem with the so called ""bathroom issue.""

Super Contributor
Dona Mia, THANK YOU for starting a positive post about SG. She gets beaten up here pretty badly. I personally have never found her annoying, only enthusiastic. It's nice to see someone really care about their product. Also, she has a darling little figure and doesn't begin to look her age.
Esteemed Contributor

I have several SG pieces and I love them all.

Honored Contributor

At this time, Susan is the only QVC clothing designer I buy from. I don't buy a whole lot, but I'm pleased with what I do order and that's what's important to me.

Suzecat's note from the HSN host who talked about women buying tops is echoed by the owner of my favorite consignment shop. She is extremely picky about the tops she will accept because "I have a huge choice. Women buy too many tops."

Certainly true for me!