Frequent Contributor

Hey Ladies

I was totally not a Susan Graver fan. I've tried several of her tops in the past and they just did not fit or look right. I have occasionally been ordering Joan Rivers, Belle Gray and a few other brands from QVC, but mostly order from ShopHQ. I was looking for cosmetics on QVC and looked through the Program schedule and saw Susan was on there. One of her items was an animal print cardigan A257085 in either brown or black. I like the way it looked and I've been trying to buy things other than basic black or neutrals, so thought I would try it. Wow! What a pleasant surprise. I got it in the black and it is gorgeous and fits great. If she designs more things like this, I will be a fan. Here's Hoping.

Honored Contributor

Here is your cardigan.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you Lolakimono and it looks just as good in real life. Love it!

Occasional Contributor

It does look.......... nice I don't mind her shows in moderation but never really saw anything that was youthful

Occasional Contributor

It does look nice ...........I don't mind her shows in moderation she seems to be a lovely lady but never really saw anything that was youthful

Esteemed Contributor
This is great to hear! I ordered this in black and I should receive it in a few days! Can't wait!
Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy your new cardigan and wear it in good health.

Super Contributor
On 8/14/2014 eshe said:

It does look nice ...........I don't mind her shows in moderation she seems to be a lovely lady but never really saw anything that was youthful

Some of us aren't looking for ""youthful.""