Trusted Contributor

Just received my e-mail on the upcoming SG TSV....

They look nice at a reasonable price ($34.96), with buy more save more ($4). Really nice jewel tone colors. These appear to be the same knit/fabric content as her crop and capri jeggings....anyone own and have an opinion? Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Just received my e-mail on the upcoming SG TSV....

I got the email too ... but don't plan on buying any. I don't need any casual pants.

Contributor

I am also curious about these pants.......I love her dresses and tops in liquid knit but I have never tried any of her pants. Any info about her pants would be awesome!! Thank you!!!

Occasional Contributor

How many SG TSV's do we need boring. Same stuff over and over again.

Valued Contributor

Don't suppose someone could post the item #? I don't need any liquid knit anything, but I still would like to see them!

Super Contributor

Could you please post the photo. << left-click on the e-mail photo and paste it here on the forum >> TIA. Smiley Surprised)

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/5/2014 Kathleen said:

I got the email too ... but don't plan on buying any. I don't need any casual pants.

Same here.
Honored Contributor

I won't be buying either. As much as I loved her styles many years ago in her lighter poly (looked like silk), her big shirts with fantastic prints (one had high heels and purses on it... loved that one!), now I feel there's just too much that is the same, same, same.... I really don't care for Liquid Knit at all so that's left me out of most of what she designs. Until recently nearly all her prints were animal prints in some variation, with floral, without floral, with abstract, without abstract. I'm sorry, I'm just Susan Graver fatigued.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

Best-selling jeggings now offered in petite sizes, plus new fall colors. A revamped version of the fashionable and comfortable jeggings you adore. A faux fly front, faux front jean pockets, back patch pockets, and new tonal stitching give these chic pants the hot look of your favorite pair of jeans, while an elastic waistband and ultra-soft French knit fabrication make them as comfy as your beloved yoga pants. Perfect for downtime, dress-up time, or anytime they’re the pant for the end of summer into fall.

95% cotton/ 5% spandex. Fitted at the waist, straight leg Sizes XXS – 3X. Regular inseam 29"/ Petite inseam 26".

Colors – Blue, Black, Dark Brown, Dark Pewter, Midnight Green, Deep Merlot

Contributor

I didn't mean to confuse anyone......I knew the TSV pants were not liquid knit.......just saying I was a fan on it Smiley Happy

I have never ordered a pant from SG......I am excited for the presentation!!