Contributor

Please Stop Standing Sideways -- Face the Camera!

Susan, I love your line of clothing, however, your on-air presentations are getting more and more difficult to watch. Please stop standing sideways and face the camera like the hosts do. Standing sideways is very annoying. I have no idea why you constantly do it. If you are uncomfortable when you wear a tighter fitting pant or legging, then don't wear them. Sad to say, but it is easier to watch your assistant fill in for you.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please Stop Standing Sideways -- Face the Camera!

Have heard that standing to the side makes the person/host appear thinner!! I also agree that it looks very awkward and silly!!

Honored Contributor

Annoying? Why, because she looks thinner, so its cheating?

Super Contributor

Perhaps, OP can move to PA and get a job as a QVC program director.

Esteemed Contributor

The O/P would be good at it too... SG does look and act ridiculous!

Contributor

I dont think Susan Graver can do anything right for those people who do not like her! Of course she has to stand sideways to explain things. She is not the only vendor to do this. If you dont like her, DO NOT WATCH! How hard is that?

Valued Contributor

OP: Please write this on her Facebook page. She will see it there, not here.

Regular Contributor

yep, she has been doing this for a while now. It does not bother me, however I do agree with the OP....Susan does this when she wears anything tight, slim, leggins,jeans....she must think if she faces forward then she will look wide.

Super Contributor

Seriously? Turning sideways makes one look slimmer! Only if you're slightly turned with one hand on your hip and one knee bent! HELLO......Actually she stands sideways because she's looking at the clothes on the rack!

*rolls eyes*

Honored Contributor

On 8/12/2014 PKB said:

Seriously? Turning sideways makes one look slimmer! Only if you're slightly turned with one hand on your hip and one knee bent! HELLO......Actually she stands sideways because she's looking at the clothes on the rack!

*rolls eyes*

Yep. And, if she stood facing forward all the time, she'd be accused of constantly looking at herself in the monitors (like a host who's always being slammed). It's very difficult being a host or vendor on QVC - they can't seem to do anything right. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}