Valued Contributor

In the last 2 weeks, the new liquid knit tanks that came out for Susan Graver are $34.50. Last 2 months the new ones went from $29 to $31 and now are $34.50. That's quite a substantial jump over 3 months. Wonder what's going on with the liquid knit that they had to raise the price so much so quickly! I like the new tops, but hesitate to spend that much on a liquid knit tank.

Respected Contributor

Re: SG tank tops price rises!

All of SG clothing has risen in price. What a shame, because I DO like her clothing, but the rise in cost+sh+tax.....just isn't worth it to me.

Respected Contributor

FYI............I'm a NIKE fan and they wonderful dri fit breeze tanks for less $30 on sale, $35.00 regular. Which, if U care, I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

My point: NIKE is a Tier #1 retail store. Susan Graver is NOT!!!

Valued Contributor

On 8/1/2014 TX-starlight said:

All of SG clothing has risen in price. What a shame, because I DO like her clothing, but the rise in cost+sh+tax.....just isn't worth it to me.

I agree. Sometimes I'll see what's available as is or on clearance for her clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/1/2014 TX-starlight said:

At this point......purchasing a top by Susan equals to about $50.00+......they are usually anywhere between $36-$49...................then add shipping/tax and you are usually above the $50 range......................just getting a bit too much.......I am sure all the tunic tops and the extra material needed add to the price point also....................personally can't WAIT til tunics are out of fashion...........but doubt the prices will go "down".

Valued Contributor

I agree, all SG clothes have risen significantly, especially her liquid knits. They're coming close to the price of the QVC designer labels. Not worth the price for polyester, if I can get to the B&M store. They get us with the convenience of not having to go to a store. But, the prices have recently just gotten ridiculous. Very disappointed.

Respected Contributor

On 8/1/2014 mia 2 said:

I agree, all SG clothes have risen significantly, especially her liquid knits. They're coming close to the price of the QVC designer labels. Not worth the price for polyester, if I can get to the B&M store. They get us with the convenience of not having to go to a store. But, the prices have recently just gotten ridiculous. Very disappointed.

S&H is also a hurdle shopping at QVC. If U live in a large city or urban area, better to go to B&M. Also, some sites, Nordstrom,NM, others offer free S&H.

Valued Contributor

I live in the center of a big city, but have been sick for a few years, so I haven't been able to shop. As soon as I get well, I am heading to Macy's! While I have been sick, QVC has been a good convenience.