Not applicable

I have found Susan Graver clothes in 2 stores in my area. Susan keeps saying she is exclusive to QVC so how is this possible? Not only that but both times the tops were less than $20. Is she or is she not exclusive to QVC????

Valued Contributor
Are they stores selling first-run merchandise, or places like thrift or consignment shops? She is exclusive to the Q, but some secondary market vendors do buy and resell QVC merchandise, including SG's.
Super Contributor

Haven't run across any but other posters say her clothes are in a few stores at better prices.Can't remember which stores tho. Beginning to think they'll say anything on air to make a sale.Like when they say their price is the lowest anywhere ....... & then I find it somewhere else for less ):

Frequent Contributor

There are off-price stores in upstate NY called Label Shopper and owned by the Peter Harris group of stores. I have seen overstock of clothes there from the Q (Susan Graver & D & C.) and HSN (Slinky Brands, D Gilman, etc) Not a lot but they are there none the less. They also carry a lot of Jones NY, Talbot, The Loft, Tribal, Madison Hill, Anne Klein, American Eagle, Woolrich, Dockers, Columbia, Caribbean Joe, J Jill, etc. Not as big or as well known, and also are not quite as on trend as Marshalls/TJ. But they are fun to shop at and sometimes you can find that diamond in the rough. Also, 4 or so times a year, they send out 25% off coupons to their "preferred" customers.