New Contributor
Does anyone else want to see these pants in a dark navy blue & a dark brown? I don't understand why Susan hasn't done these pants in these basic colors. The current blue is awful & the brown is too light. I where my black to work. They are great to dress up but I need a blue & a brown that are darker. Susan...how about it?
Super Contributor
I would face book your suggestion to Susan. She answers every question.
Respected Contributor

I totally agree about what Susan Graver calls a dark navy not even being a navy. I'm about to send a pair of them back. I also want her to stop saying that petites can buy the regular ankle pants and use them as normal length pants. I tried this and they are too long and the rest of the pant doesn't fit either. I'm returning two pairs because she suggested this! STOP! I love the Lustraknit, though, and have two petite black pairs, ankle pants and skinny.

Frequent Contributor

I need dark navy and dark olive.

Super Contributor

She does have a darker blue. I have a pair A222199 - in navy. It's so dark I have to go by the window to check against black. I don't know how long I've had them - they don't show up in my order history - so it's been quite a few years.

They are on clearance ... only a couple of sizes left.