Not applicable

Labeling clothes on computer

Susan,

I love your clothes but I will no longer buy anything that is printed with "made in China". It's not just your clothes, but other designers for QVC too. It's not good enough for the computer to say "imported". When the clothes arrive and say "made in China", I just ship them back without even trying them on. Can you and QVC label the items from the country of origin or even better make more of your clothes in the United States! (for example: on 7-3-14 #A252428 and A253040) Where are they really from? I believe in truth in advertising and won't settle for less.

Thanks,

Barbara AKA Banker Girl

Honored Contributor

Re: Labeling clothes on computer

I believe Susan does have some of her stuff made here. Look for those items.

Honored Contributor

Hope you're not a shrinking violet because you may be running around nude if you wait for clothes made in the USA. That's just not the way the world operates these days.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Super Contributor

Barb, Susan doesn't read these forums. Perhaps you may want to try contacting her via some other platform.

Respected Contributor

Some of Antthony and MarlaWynn on HSN are trying to make more USA goods. Yes SG will announce when something in USA made. I hope we see more. But, don't order if you just see imported, you will be banned for too many returns.
Esteemed Contributor

Almost everything is going ""Global"" now. It is what it is.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/6/2014 Colonel Meow said:

Barb, Susan doesn't read these forums. Perhaps you may want to try contacting her via some other platform.

Try her face book page... some here have said she answers every question asked there.