Valued Contributor

When is QVC going to learn that SG clothes are old fashioned and even seniors are not buying her stuff. Get her off TV, she is on at least 7 hrs. today and then on other shows too. Enough is enough!!!!!

Regular Contributor

Excuse me "even seniors"? I guess I am a senior and I definitely have plenty of style as I always received compliments on my style when I was working and still do in my retirement in more casual wear. Just because you get older doesn't mean you loose your style, I'm not dead yet. Oh yeah and by the way I don't care for her clothing line except for some of the cotton hoodies.

Trusted Contributor

Why is Susan on for 7 hours? Because people are buying her clothes. QVC makes programming decisions base on what sells. Maybe you don't care for her clothes, not my cup of tea either, but they must be selling well.

Honored Contributor

I'm buying her clothes.

Respected Contributor

Well that's 7 hours of your life back, you should be happy.

Frequent Contributor

I wonder what us seniors should be buying? I don't buy SC, but I do like D&C just because I am hard to fit and that line always works for me.

Super Contributor

She must be doing well, because she is still on Q and selling! Just sayin...

Not applicable
I don't care how long she's on I just wish she would stop saying Rebecca is a 1x she says it about 200 times every time she is on its so annoying Rebecca will probably end up with an eating disorder so Susan please stop it
Regular Contributor

I am not a Susan Graver fan either but I guess someone must be buying her clothes.

Super Contributor
On 7/3/2014 sydma said: I don't care how long she's on I just wish she would stop saying Rebecca is a 1x she says it about 200 times every time she is on its so annoying Rebecca will probably end up with an eating disorder so Susan please stop it

That's doubtful. She is booked for these shows as a plus size model, so being a 1x is her "bread and butter", so to speak.