New Contributor
Susan Graver's hairstyle is so flattering! I think she looks like Jennifer Aniston. Great clothes, great style, AND a great look -- love it!
Honored Contributor
Susan looks fantastic. She seems beautiful inside as well. I am happy she is a big success.
Esteemed Contributor
I agree! She's beautiful, talented, and obviously very successful. She's a great role model.
New Contributor
So glad to see positive replies! She is such a positive person and extends her joy into her work. Proof that having passion for something yields success.
Super Contributor

Susan looks wonderful, as usual. She has some nice pieces. I love to hear her describe her line. She is always cheerful and seems like a very happy person. Good for her!

Valued Contributor

Respected Contributor

I have never been a Susan Graver fan BUT I have gained a whole new respect for her.

She said on one of her show that her entire family rescues animals and no matter what I think of her sales tactics she is a good person.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

Susan's hair usually looks too messy for my liking. However, I agree with all the other positive comments about her here. Nice for a change.

Frequent Contributor

I always liked Susan from her very first show, from which I purchased pants, jacket and shell from her peachskin collection and they are as nice today as the day I ordered them.

Honored Contributor

'Ditto' to all of the wonderful comments!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).