Not applicable

Liquid Knit dresses (set of two)

I just received my dresses--one solid and the other a print-both in blue. Susan keeps saying liquid know doesn't wrinkle. Well, my solid blue dress is a mass of wrinkles front and back.

Of course I will be sending them back, but what infuriates me is that I have to pay postage to return damaged goods! There should be accommodations made when you receive a defective product. Makes you think twice about ordering again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Liquid Knit dresses (set of two)

Why don't you try washing them and hanging them up to dry?

Respected Contributor

I would have just hung it up in the bathroom & run a hot shower to make steam, close the door & leave it for a while. Chances are the packing/shipping wrinkles would all fall out. I don't think the liquid knit wrinkles easily when you're wearing the garment, but just about anything can get wrinkled during the packing & shipping process.

Honored Contributor

How are they defective? If they arrived wrinkled, either wash and dry them, just toss them in the dryer or spray some Downy Wrinkle Release on them and leave them hanging and the wrinkles will fall right out.

Now granted I think it's a shame that the dresses arrived wrinkled but I wouldn't call wrinkles defective.

Honored Contributor

wrinkled doesn't mean defective; I think most everything is wrinkled during shipping due to the heat and humidity; hang it up and I think most of the wrinkles will fall out

Valued Contributor

If an item is truly defective, the you are not responsible for return postage. As others have pointed out, wrinkled clothing would probably not qualify as defective when the wrinkles are not permanent and are due to the difficult transit.

Honored Contributor

Liquid knit is very easy to launder, OP you don't know how to use your washer and dryer? I think its weired to expect a SHIPPED garment not to be wrinkled.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Super Contributor

I have two sets of those dresses ... they are now too big to wear outside - I use them for nightgowns/housedresses.

Mine never wrinkle - even after sleeping in them all night.

Super Contributor

I am surprised that no one has suggested using an iron. I iron my outfit each morning before putting it on. I know ironing may be "old school" but it is the easiest, quickest way to remove wrinkles.