Occasional Contributor

For Father's Day, my husband and I were taking a long weekend away. We had dinner reservations two of the evenings at different upscale restaurants. Even though, these days, almost anything goes regarding attire, clothing that was too casual would not have been appropriate for either of these restaurants. What to wear? Over the years, as my metabolism slowed, I've gone from slim to somewhat dumpy. I've watched my diet and exercised to no avail...still dumpy. Clothes just don't look good on me anymore, and I'm self-conscious about it when I need to be well-dressed. I practically emptied my closet looking for something to wear. Finally, I pulled out two of Susan's dressier tops that I purchased three or so years ago. One I wore with dressy slacks and the other with a skirt. I looked appropriate for the restaurants, and I felt attractive. Susan, your clothes helped me feel more confident and allowed me to more fully enjoy two very lovely evenings my husband and I had. So, thank you Susan!!

Valued Contributor

I feel the same way you do, Susan's clothes make me feel pulled together. I can always count on them to glide over the lumps and bumps that I have. I feel good wearing her designs.

Super Contributor

Susan must be doing something right. I don't buy much from her line but this summer I purchased two maxi skirts from her. They are my favorite skirts, very attractive. I'm glad you felt comfortable and attractive and everythng worked out for you that evening.

Respected Contributor

Ah, that's nice. You should post that on her Facebook page, I'm sure she'd love to see that.

Valued Contributor
Yes, do post on her FB page. She will definitely reply to you.
Super Contributor

What a lovely post. It is obvious that you are truly a very beautiful person.