Honored Contributor

Katia: SG Chain Link Shirt Video-Saturday pm

Watched Susan Graver last night & the chain link shirt came on...cute....so I watched the presentation. Models were Brenda & Katia. Brenda in her little flats...then Katia came out. Can't deny her fabulousness, but added to her already even-tall-for-model height there's the platform shoes & sky-high hair....next to her, poor little Brenda was so...little. Smiley Sad.

Check out the video around the 3:20 mark. It's an illusion w/ Katia being closer to the camera, but she looks AMAZONIAN! The producer should've arranged Brenda to the front & Katia to the back to make up for the height difference but it still makes me giggle!

http://www.qvc.com/Susan-Graver-Printed-Butterknit-Button-Front-Sleeveless-Top.product.A255343.html?...

Super Contributor

Re: Katia: SG Chain Link Shirt Video-Saturday pm

I am not trying to be snarky but I have no idea why people think Katia is so fabulous! I don't think she is attractive at all. Brenda is so lovely compared to Katia. Brenda is just so beautiful and has such a sweet smile! her smile lights up her face and she has a warmth about her. Katia is much too thin and she looks unfriendly to me and I don't think she is a good model at all. Brenda is just so feminine and lovely with her pretty smile and lovely features.

Honored Contributor

Did you watch the video? Funny, huh? Optical illusion! ps...It wasn't my intention to turn this into a Team Katia thread. It's just observational humor only...hope everyone appreciates my sense of humor! Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

I think Katia is gawgeous!!! very professional and could probably work anywhere she darn well pleased.

I like all the models, and think they all have something to offer, but none imo are in the same league as Katia.

Honored Contributor

they are both beautiful.....and both different......and they should look different on camera. not so sure they should blend in with each other.

really enjoy them both, but katia (who does do runway and high end modeling) has really come a long way since she started at qvc!

Photo: Celebrity Lisa Rinna's show was explosive. Thank you for making it such a success. Hope to see you on this lovely day @4p Est for Graver..Omg Then Chaz Dean @11P ..who knows what I might do It's live TV Mhmm.. Happy Weekend Everyone. Smooches..lots...catch it. :) #fashion #beauty #models #stylist #artworld #musicallgenres

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Its beginning to be all about her hair instead of the clothes she is modeling!

Super Contributor

Can't stand the hair......she overdoes the hair thing with the wigs etc.

I don't understand what people find so attractive about her, what do they like about her? How is she beautiful? I just don't see it! Look at that picture above where she is beside Brenda. The difference is night and day! Brenda is lovely, she has feminine features and she's so womanly...Katia is not feminine or pretty at all and she is much too thin. Brenda has a much nicer figure also, in addition to being prettier.

Honored Contributor

the big hair she wears is actually her own hair.....and it is usually seen around the time she has to do the wen shows.

again, i think katia is gorgeous and is one of those people who can make themselves look different every day.....it is fun.....wish i could do that!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I think Katia is a stunning and dramatic model. She can take anything and make it look glamorous!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/8/2014 colliegirls said:

I think Katia is a stunning and dramatic model. She can take anything and make it look glamorous!!

I agree! alot of the designers ask for her too..she's my favorite, has the energy and charisma! She's a beautiful girl!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West