Contributor

Sizing problems, what's up with that?

I have several of Susan's tops. I ordered the new navy dot, split sleeve top and the zig zag wheat set too. I ordered them in a large which is what I have in two of the other colors/patterns I ordered a year ago. The new ones are a size smaller and the length is different on each one of them by an inch....not just in the new to old tops but in the two I just bought, both have different lengths. How can you order this stuff if the sizing keeps changing and I have to pay for the returns??{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Maybe if the Q paid, they'd take more care in the sizing.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sizing problems, what's up with that?

I've had the same thing happen, also with Denim & Co. What I did was measure the garments and compare them to the "click here" measurements. Some were off as much as 1-2", which makes a big difference in whether or not something fits, especially if its the bust or hip measurements. I called Customer Service and told them, they said to mark the items "defective" and return, and I would not be charged shipping. This has happened on several occasions, I took the most accurate measurements I could, and I had no problem with them picking up the tab for return shipping. Hope this helps.Smile

Contributor

thank you so much

Honored Contributor

It is frustrating ordering something you have and love only to find out nothing is the same in the new one. It's almost like once you buy it, you shouldn't look back months or years later. If course, you could look up the garment measurements. Sometimes that will tip you off that sizing has changed. It's like Russian roulette. I assume it's because items are made in different overseas factories.

New Contributor

I have had the same problem with quite a few garments and finally realized it depends on the country in which the piece of clothing was made. If it says made in USA or China it will probably fit fine. Other countries may be different. I have this problem with other companies, not just QVC.
Esteemed Contributor

I have been ordering one particular top from SG for several years. I had three colors, all mediums and there seemed to be a difference in how they fit as I got each one. Then I got the 4th, and it was a little bigger, then the 5th color, and it was just too big. (I know you're thinking why on earth would anyone buy that many of the same top - but I love it!) Now she has two new colors, and I've ordered the small, hoping they will fit better. So in a nutshell, you cannot count on the size of anything and how it will fit any more, either at QVC, HSN, or in B&M stores.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

HER LONG SLEEVES ARE ALWAYS WAY TOO LONG FOR ME. JUST PAID TOO MUCH TO HAVE TWO TOPS TAKEN UP IN THE SLEEVES. THATS THE LAST TIME I WILL EVER BUY LONG SLEEVE ANYTHING FROM HER LINE. HER CLOTHES ARE GETTING TOO EXPENSIVE ANYWAY MUCH LESS HAVING TO HAVE SLEEVES TAKEN UP !!!!!