Super Contributor

Susan Graver Show this Morning, 4/17

I tried to watch the SG show this morning but I changed the channel after two items. Pat James DM was the host and she was totally overpowered by Susan who just wouldn't stop talking (at least while I was watching). Even when Pat tried to show the colors, Susan just immediately went into her description, her stories, and talking over Pat every time Pat tried to speak, and minutes later we still hadn't seen the colors. I am sure Susan is a very nice person and means well, but this over-the-top hype is just too much. I think that either she needs a much stronger host, or maybe she doesn't need a host at all...! We don't seem to have too many fashion shows these days (compared to beds, computers and kitchen shows), so I was disappointed to turn the channel because I do like SG fashions.

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Show this Morning, 4/17

I loved SG show today...bought some new tops I can't want to get!!! I hope you found something good to watch for yourself

Super Contributor

Susan was her usual bipolar hyperactive self.... never shut up for one breath.

Super Contributor

On 4/17/2014 Susan Louise said:

I loved SG show today...bought some new tops I can't want to get!!! I hope you found something good to watch for yourself

I like the show also. Bought a couple of things.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, Fona, but what you see is what you get -- if you like Susan's clothes (I like some and have a number of her pieces), you have to take the bad with the good. She's always like this, and either you put up with it, hit the mute button, or change channels and look at her things online. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Respected Contributor

Susan is Susan, that is her personality and she is not going to change. She has a passion for her line. As it has been said many times, many ways....just change the channel. This topic has over discussed too many times.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/17/2014 kittymomNC said:

Sorry, Fona, but what you see is what you get -- if you like Susan's clothes (I like some and have a number of her pieces), you have to take the bad with the good. She's always like this, and either you put up with it, hit the mute button, or change channels and look at her things online. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

That is what I do...I cannot watch more than a couple of minutes of her presentations. I do own several of her items, but order online.

Valued Contributor

Susan gets more hyper when she has a Today's Special Value to sell. She is on a lot of hours and I am sure is under a lot of stress to sell it.

Honored Contributor

On 4/17/2014 morning gloy said:

Susan gets more hyper when she has a Today's Special Value to sell. She is on a lot of hours and I am sure is under a lot of stress to sell it.

Nice post! I know I'd probably buckle under the pressure...

Super Contributor

On 4/17/2014 luvpoos said:

Susan is Susan, that is her personality and she is not going to change. She has a passion for her line. As it has been said many times, many ways....just change the channel. This topic has over discussed too many times.

ITA! Well said...