New Contributor

Printed pants by Susan Graver

On Thursday morning with Pat, 4/10, Susan had a blouse A254605, a knit with crochet trim at the neck. One of the colors was nude and she raved about how the nude would go with a pair of printed pants that she would present after midnight (which would be 4/11). I can't find the presentation at all, did they not get presented? Also, the blouse does not show up in a nude color on the computer.(?) Any ideas.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Printed pants by Susan Graver

Just watched the video (nice top BTW). I didn't see any nude presented in the little I watched; you may be mistaken. Her comment came pretty early (actually Pat's comment) and it was when they were looking at either the white or blue top. Looked at the program guide and it seems Susan has another TSV next Thursday. She didn't say the pants were after midnight on 4/11, but next Thursday, 4/17. Sounds like the pants are the TSV.

Valued Contributor

I just got the email with the printed pants as a TSV. IMHO, they were pretty unattractive and that's putting it mildly. The polka dot print wasn't terrible.

Occasional Contributor

I so agree with you. I was really hoping for some solid color summer basics. I think I'll be passing on this one.

Super Contributor

I too got the e-mail. Liquid knit pants????? Oh he** no!!! I don't like liquid knit anything and it's HOT in the summer.

Super Contributor

On 4/15/2014 robomo said:

I too got the e-mail. Liquid knit pants????? Oh he** no!!! I don't like liquid knit anything and it's HOT in the summer.

I have a couple of pairs of SG's LK pants (and a lot of tops). I think they are fine in summer.
Honored Contributor

There's another thread in Fashion about the pants. ""I Like Many of Susan Gravers things but..."" is the title.

Super Contributor

I think she mentioned the polka dot pants? Not for me if those are the TSV of the day.

Super Contributor

On 4/15/2014 Kathleen said:
On 4/15/2014 robomo said:

I have a couple of pairs of SG's LK pants (and a lot of tops). I think they are fine in summer.

I agree with robomo Kathleen her non- cotton clothing is too hot in the summer. And I am 29 years old so I am not going though menopause. I can not wear anything that is not breathable in the summer. JMHO!

Respected Contributor

Is it okay to post that the pants are not my style?? ?? I'm not sure about me wearing printed pants.