New Contributor

Any plans for a few more conservative classic styles?

I know many people seem to love your huge prints & splashy and placement colors, I'm just not one of them. You do make lovely smaller prints, in classic styles, some long sleeve, in your great liquid knit. I have bought more than I care to admit, so I am a fan. I just don't wear the huge uneven flowers & other big watercolor style fabrics. I wear a lot of basic black and some navy & electric blue. Usually some come out in the fall, maybe I'll just have to wait the summer out, just putting in my 'perfect world' requests now. Still waiting for the solid color top with ruffles on the cuff of long sleeves, some how I just missed that one & they sold out. (Isn't that a good clue - that they sold out???) hmmm. Anyway. Thanks for the good ones that I can wear & my big wish that there be more in the future more classic & neat & smaller patterns & solids. Thank you.
New Contributor

Re: Any plans for a few more conservative classic styles?

PS, forgot to add one other gotta have color: grey, gunmetal, charcoal family! Thanks.
Valued Contributor

Re: Any plans for a few more conservative classic styles?

I think you need to write Susan herself and she might not see this. She does say people write me for more of this or that so I am sure she will listen.

I am more of a solid or a small pattern person myself and I am not a big person and feel the big prints overwhelm my frame. I am a big fan of the solid butterknit t-shirt now that I realize that I had to size down to get a better fit compared to the store and also a fan of her lace cami. I have purchased a few things in the past that I really liked but those two items I have just about every color. I layer a lot so for me it works. I like colored and designed scarves the most and a solid top goes with everything. They wash up good, do not shrink and no ironing required. I like to iron but nice not to have to iron everything.

I think when you wear a patterned top or jacket you can't wear it as much to work without people wondering how many times does she wear that thing. Solids you can wear over and over and change your accessories and looks different. I do like color and also patterns but just not a big wardrobe of pattern but colors yes. I do like having some summer fun tops too though and have different subtle patterns in those but don't buy those at QVC. I do like patterned tanks to layer with too.