Honored Contributor

Jan Whal-San Francisco TV movie critic loves SG

How cool to hear Jan Whal just call in live during SG show to rave about her love of SG clothing. She was ordering the TSV.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Jan Whal-San Francisco TV movie critic loves SG

I have seen her since I live in the bay area. She is also a quaker factory fan. She wears big crazy hats. I can see her liking SG and QF
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Super Contributor

On 3/27/2014 hsawaknow said: I have seen her since I live in the bay area. She is also a quaker factory fan. She wears big crazy hats. I can see her liking SG and QF
LOL! That fits!
Respected Contributor

She called in recently on a D&Co show as well (I mentioned it in a thread about D&Co)! I heard her on with Leah and Susan again today.

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

I rest my case!

Valued Contributor

She is an interesting, engaging lady. I can see why she likes SG and Quacker. She was wearing those hats 30 years ago and wearing bling too, so the two lines really work for her.

Trusted Contributor

Jan also loves Nick Chavez and his wonderful products! She actually called in and they chatted about his salon in Beverly Hills, where she grew up. Where does the time go? The last time I saw Jan was on Geary Street with Bea Arthur.
Valued Contributor

On 3/28/2014 LuvMM1 said: Jan also loves Nick Chavez and his wonderful products! She actually called in and they chatted about his salon in Beverly Hills, where she grew up. Where does the time go? The last time I saw Jan was on Geary Street with Bea Arthur.

How cool, Luv, did you say anything to them? Was it Geary out in the avenues or downtown?