Super Contributor

Love the cardigan with peplum bottom TSV - is it available as stand alone?

I like the cardigan with the peplum bottom shown today. Would be great for all occasions but I do not want the tank with rhinestones. I looked on line but could not find it. If anyone has an item number I would appreciate it. Thanks much.

Super Contributor

Re: Love the cardigan with peplum bottom TSV - is it available as stand alone?

Do what I do when I just want one piece of a set ... find a friend who likes the other piece and split the cost.

Esteemed Contributor

I think A237021 is similar and, although not a stand alone cardigan, the tank is not embellished.
Honored Contributor

Me too. Love, love the cardigan but I don't care for the blinged out tank. I bought two sets because the price is so fantastic that it doesn't matter if I ever wear the tanks or not. I'd gladly pay $45 for just the cardigan. I love the shape of it. I can see giving a friend or relative the tanks as a gift.

Valued Contributor

I am going to wear the tank under a sweater or a jacket plus other times with the cardigan that comes with it. It's a good price for two pieces. I bought 3 sets that I could mix and match. I bought the black, the tan, and the fuschia. I get a lot of use out of the cardigans. I think the price is good for two pieces. I saw them put the black cardigan with the fuschia tank and that was pretty together. And the tan and black I like combined also. There are lots of possibilities with buying more than one set.

Respected Contributor

I hate anything with cheap rhinestones, bling. I do love the shape of the top which seems more fitted and shows off the waist and not like her usual tops that look like shapeless tanks. Also the length does not seem overwhelming. So I caved and bought the black to wear the top over a houndstooth dress last year (Iman from HSN, stunning!!) and will donate the tank as I would never wear it. I figure a black top like this would look good with any kind of patterned skirt with black in it, i.e., animal print.

Super Contributor

I, too, like only the cardigan. I looked and found this cardigan A199598 (the darn thing is $45):

Susan Graver Liquid Knit Cascade Front Cardigan with Back Gathers

Susan Graver Liquid Knit Cascade Front Cardigan with Back Gathers

Contributor

I also like the cardigan, but the tank was not something I would wear..I like that it did not have any elastic back..hope we can get this cardigan as a stand alone, also..at a good price too!!!