Super Contributor

This SG show was so out of control it was a hoot to watch! Susan kept changing clothes & was dancing around in her new skirt during the presentation & you could tell Sandra was so annoyed! When the camera focused on Sandra they had to tell her to smile and she flashed a big one! Reallty funny to watch!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Susan & Sandra Sunday 3-23!

Glad I missed it. Poor Sandra. Bet she was exhausted after that shift.

Frequent Contributor

I just watched the video for the skirt. Talk about high/low dressing, Susan is wearing $1000 Valentino pumps with a $50 skirt.

Esteemed Contributor

I turned it off during the first presentation. Those two are not a good pairing.

Honored Contributor

I have a difficult time watching Sandra. I don't think this show host thing comes naturally to her.

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2014 grandma r said:

I turned it off during the first presentation. Those two are not a good pairing.

That's too bad -- I thought I heard that Sandra was going to be on with Susan on Sunday nights instead of Leah from now on!

Valued Contributor

I can't watch Susan with anyone. I seem to get so jittery when she keeps talking.

I can't imagine trying to work under those circumstances. It's the epitome of

bad manners. Sad, because I do like her clothes.

That's how we roll in the shire..
Regular Contributor

I don't watch when Susan Graver is on. I am not a huge fan of her clothing line and she talks way too much.

Can you imagine if they paired her up doing a show with Dennis Basso! It would be a talk-a-thon- I rather listen to Dennis over Susan any day

Super Contributor

As much as I tire of Susan's lack of on air manners, I don't think hosting is for Sandra.

Super Contributor

On 3/24/2014 faeriemoon said:

I have a difficult time watching Sandra. I don't think this show host thing comes naturally to her.

ITA. I don't care for her smug demeanor. I like Susan, she's the vendor, I'd rather hear her than Sandra saying "yeah, yeah" like she's totally bored. I didn't see the show, I don't watch Sandra anymore.