Super Contributor

New Faux Leather Jacket (A252481)

Just got this new jacket (ordered on 16th and got on 20th which is surprising) and love the soft camel color plus the feel of the jacket. I wish now I'd gotten the rusty orange color for fall. I do have a request for Susan Graver that this jacket be done in a few other colors such as deep navy and dark brown for those (like myself) who'd love it for early fall wearing in warmer areas such as the South where I live. Loving this jacket for sure as it's a lot better faux leather than I've had before.

Occasional Contributor

Re: New Faux Leather Jacket (A252481)

Notice how QVC does not allow for real critisisms of certain items by re editing ,or not allowing deletion of ,and re writing of certain items by the the reviewer. Worse not keeping criticisms------

they don't like, or printing them on facebook as a public shaming. What I write about are my true evaluations of the products as I see them. If you don't want honest opinions

then don't pretend and be dishonest about really wanting a customers true evaluation of items that are less than what they are supposed to be quality and appearance, or fit wise.

Occasional Contributor

These items are ""pleather"" and do not even resemble leather. Way overpriced for plastic material!

Super Contributor

The faux leather she's doing lately is really very nice. I have an SG jacket that has a distressed finished and it's a fab faux. .

I want to get this one in the camel ... and I'm hoping she adds more colors.

I've donated quite few of my real leather pieces - going for faux only in the future.

Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2014 two d sue said:

These items are ""pleather"" and do not even resemble leather. Way overpriced for plastic material!

I'm curious if you actually ordered the jacket or have seen it in person? InStitches is saying that the faux leather of the jacket she received is very nice. Did you have a different experience?

Respected Contributor

Glad to read your review, I wanted one.Smiley Happy. Perhaps new colors are in our future.
Valued Contributor

On 3/23/2014 two d sue said:

These items are "pleather" and do not even resemble leather. Way overpriced for plastic material!

Another poster asked if you've ever seen or bought her faux leather, and you didn't answer. If you don't have first-hand experience with Susan's items, you should refrain from commenting.
Super Contributor

On 3/23/2014 Kathleen said:

The faux leather she's doing lately is really very nice. I have an SG jacket that has a distressed finished and it's a fab faux. .

I've donated quite few of my real leather pieces - going for faux only in the future.

Hello Kathleen.. I have done the same. I like SG Faux leather pieces and most designers are doing Faux leather and suede now. Much easier and more comfortable to wear. And I get a lot of compliments on my jacket I have from SG and no one can tell the difference. Have a great day! [It is so silly to have real leather and fur now because of the cost of cleaning and how long it takes for it to get back to me from the cleaners. The season is over by the time I would get these pieces back]

Super Contributor

On 3/24/2014 Starlight1 said:

Hello Kathleen.. I have done the same. I like SG Faux leather pieces and most designers are doing Faux leather and suede now. Much easier and more comfortable to wear. And I get a lot of compliments on my jacket I have from SG and no one can tell the difference. Have a great day! [It is so silly to have real leather and fur now because of the cost of cleaning and how long it takes for it to get back to me from the cleaners. The season is over by the time I would get these pieces back]

Comfort is a big factor. Another factor is ""weather.""

Getting caught in a sudden downpour in an expensive red suede jacket was a nightmare that I refuse to repeat!

Super Contributor

On 3/24/2014 Kathleen said:
On 3/24/2014 Starlight1 said:

Comfort is a big factor. Another factor is ""weather.""

Getting caught in a sudden downpour in an expensive red suede jacket was a nightmare that I refuse to repeat!

That happened to me with a purple leather jacket. It was so embarrassing. I know exactly what you mean. I echo your sentiments ""never again"" Have a good night!