Occasional Contributor

A81796 Color Shown Online is not an option nor is it shown sold out or waitlist WHY??

Please explain or tell me the color to order the above described item as shown online in turq.&bubble gum pink. Why is the picture there but no options to select? Confusing...A81796, CS couldn't help either. lindabowers@windstream.net

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A81796 Color Shown Online is not an option nor is it shown sold out or waitlist WHY??

The video says that this item sold out completely last time it was presented, so they may not have brought that color back (the video doesn't show that color combo available). I've noticed that sometimes when a color is sold out, it may still show up like this does, but it doesn't show in the color boxes. That could be what happened here.

Super Contributor

Re: A81796 Color Shown Online is not an option nor is it shown sold out or waitlist WHY??

Because like so many sites, they haven't updated their inventory. That has to be my biggest pet peeve with many online retailers!

New Contributor

I also called to order that color and was told it was sold out. I would really like to have it. I hope they can get in back in stock sometime. It's a great fitting set.

New Contributor

I also called to order that color and was told it was sold out. I would really like to have it. I hope they can get in back in stock sometime. It's a great fitting set.