Contributor

I recently purchased a couple of Susan's Liquid Knit tops on clearance. I am a fairly top heavy and the liquid knit was just not flattering at all. I felt like it really drew a lot of attention to the bust area...and not in a good way. Has anyone else had this experience? I ended up returning the items because I would never be comfortable wearing them.

Super Contributor

I'm not very well endowed ... no curves anywhere ... LK works for me because it drapes, nothing to distort the fabric.

Regular Contributor

I am slim but over endowed on the top. I only have one LK top from SG. I like the way it fits and it is very comfortable. It is the tiered top so many on this forum bash, but I like it. I think it depends on the cut of the top and the fit.

Super Contributor
On 2/17/2014 molisa said:

I am slim but over endowed on the top. I only have one LK top from SG. I like the way it fits and it is very comfortable. It is the tiered top so many on this forum bash, but I like it. I think it depends on the cut of the top and the fit.

That's a great top. I bought a couple of them.

New Contributor
Liquid Knit: is it just me or has anyone else found that SG LK has gotten thinner material wise. My older ones are more substantial. Need cami for newer ones. Might be reason for different fittings. Higher prices, cheaper fabric. Is it just me?
Super Contributor
On 2/17/2014 Kathleen said:
On 2/17/2014 molisa said:

That's a great top. I bought a couple of them.

I have a few of that myself, including the new chevron ones.

Honored Contributor

I'm well-endowed & like the way this type of fabric looks. Admittedly, it has to fit correctly to look good and, if it is too tight, it looks pretty bad.

I'm losing weight & buy things a bit small so I can shrink into them & get the most wear out of them so I've seen how they look when they are tight & how much better they look when they fit correctly.

Esteemed Contributor

I find it difficult to believe when Susan says so many times how very flattering a top can be, whether you are small or large bust. I'm small; they don't "enhance" me....

Super Contributor
On 2/20/2014 taja123 said:

I find it difficult to believe when Susan says so many times how very flattering a top can be, whether you are small or large bust. I'm small; they don't "enhance" me....

It's called "liquid" knit, not "miracle" knit! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor
It sounds like you ordered a size too small. I've always found liquid knit to be fabulous!