Contributor

Susan Graver's clothing line is too expensive. Everything she sells is almost $50 with shipping. Way too much!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Yes!

Respected Contributor

The actual prices are ok but the S&H and tax push it up too high to be a reasonable price.

Regular Contributor

I agree! I like this clothing line and find that most items fit me well, especially the pants. I have cut way back because of the cost of shipping added to a more expensive item makes it over the top. I bought the recent TSV, but only because I can wear it in more than one way. I decided to look at it as though I was buying 2 items with free shipping on one. It was still over $50 with shipping and tax.

I do think that QVC would benefit from some of the ways that HSN handles shipping. Most Today's Specials have free shipping. I especially find myself making more purchases if they wave the shipping on all items in that category or from that specific vendor for a 24 hour period. Sometimes, you are more profitable by giving back to your customers!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I feel her prices are okay but I agree that by the time shipping and tax is added the price goes over what I pay on other sites. Coldwater Creek for instance as well as many catalogues as in Blair dot com often have free shipping. Some add tax, others do not. So I carefully check the total price. I DO THINK QVC COULD DO BETTER WITH THE COST OF SHIPPING BY COMBINING PURCHASES.

Contributor

I agree, the product produced by Susan Graver , much to expensive. Maybe they could lower the price of the garments, pay her more personally and only have the host, host her show.

Seems like a nice woman, however the talking is enough to drive one crazy. I keep the sound off when she is on, also do not purchase her product, never the same size. poorly made and they all look alike excpt for the patterns.

Honored Contributor

Alllllllllll righty then......

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}Hurry.. Someone tell the popcorn eating deer to come over here. [I love the popcorn eating deer, I just had to put that out there]

Esteemed Contributor

Contributor

I think Susan's clothes are better made and less expensive than the stores! Just wish there were more longer length basics. Love Susan and her clothes....closet full of them!