Esteemed Contributor

Susan Graver shows .......just a suggestion...................

Before I say what I intend to say - I want to make it clear that I'm not doing this to be mean. I think Susan Graver is probably a very nice, caring, woman, and probably a lot of fun to know, and although I certainly don't like all her things, I believe she is very talented. There are so many threads and comments about how she talks so much, talks over the hosts, etc. etc. etc.--you all know the things I'm talking about. This afternoon during her show, I decided instead of just commenting on here (which apparently no one at QVC actually reads), I'm going to write a letter to the Corporate Headquarters office. My first thought during her show was that she was either on medication or had forgotten to bring it with her! Yes, I realize that's an ugly thing to say and I'm not usually one to do that--but she was so way over the top that I actually thought she was going to lose it--she was begging people to try her new striped top, talking so much and so fast, and actually jumping up and down because she was "so proud of it" etc. I sometimes sincerely get worried about her, thinking that maybe she does actually have some kind of problem. However, I do really like some of Susan's designs and have a lot of her clothes, and I would like to be able to watch her shows and hear the information the hosts are trying to give out--I don't want to have to change the channel or push the "mute" button. But I found myself today wanting to literally scream at the TV. So I thought, maybe if enough people wrote actual letters to the home office (I wrote a letter once and got a phone call from the corporate hdqtrs), someone might check into this situation since it seems to be affecting an awful lot of people. So, just a suggestion...