Super Contributor
The item I ordered on Super Saturday, the Q won't let me cancel as they say everything is being sent out quickly. There is no way they are sending out within 15 minutes.
Honored Contributor

Did you have buyer's remorse? Sounds like they should have been clear upfront that Super Saturday orders can't be cancelled.

Esteemed Contributor

Click "order status" at the top of page, sign in, and the product will come up. Click "Cancel" in the box - so easy.

Honored Contributor
It's probably being shipped directly from the vendor. Those orders usually can't be canceled.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
What is the problem with just returning it?
Esteemed Contributor
On 7/26/2014 gazelle77 said: What is the problem with just returning it?

Paying for returning and kind of a pain in the neck. I am very unhappy that the Q has started this business of not being able to cancel an order. I have started to sit on my hands lately and just go to the mall.

Hi, gazelle !! How ya' doin'?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor
You don't have to pay to return...don't open it and just hand it back to UPS or USPS and tell them to return to sender.
Esteemed Contributor
On 7/27/2014 kachina624 said: You don't have to pay to return...don't open it and just hand it back to UPS or USPS and tell them to return to sender.

Curious. Have you ever done that without incurring a charge? I wonder about insurance. Their info would show it was delivered to you. ??

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I thought you had to catch the driver as he was delivering it. I've done that a couple of times successfully. I didn't know you could send it back unopened the next day. How could they be positive that you didn't open and reseal?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor
They can tell whether or not it's been opened. When UPS accepts the package back, whether it's the driver or at a store, they immediately notate it on their little machines. Over the years I have often done this when I couldn't cancel or learned something negative about an item after it shipped. Never have had any problem. I get credited like clockwork. I even leave packages for UPS to take in the area at my front door. I put a note on it so the'll know it's outgoing.