Not applicable

Include more information for clothing reviews

I appreciate companies that ask reviewers to include information about their age range (25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-60), height (including whether petite or tall), and body build (slim, curvy, etc.) I wish QVC would expand their clothing reviews to include these fields, as well.

Ann Taylor is an excellent example of review fields that are helpful in making online purchasing decisions. AT even asks its reviewers where they are from. I love being able to see the clothing on the QVC models, but it is often difficult to judge the models' height, as well as their weight since television cameras make a person look larger than they are in person.

I believe if I could compare my body type to the body types of reviewers, I would not return as many items. It appears that revamping the website is important to QVC, and I hope you will consider these suggestion.

Re: Include more information for clothing reviews

I second the motion! It would be so beneficial to us to know how it fits on different types of bodies and what problems there are so that we are better informed.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Include more information for clothing reviews

I agree.