Frequent Contributor

QVC needs to reexamine their shipping partners

I have been waiting for a package from QVC. It was picked up by their "Shipping Partner" in New Jersey on Mar 31st. It departed their "Shipping Partner" in Fontana, Ca on 4-3. I live 3 hours north of Fontana. Today is April 7th and I still have not received my package. No where on the tracking information, does it show that it was given to the post office. It has been in Calif for 4 days!! QVC, you need to re-evaluate the "Shipping Partners" you are using. They are dropping the ball, and giving you a bad rep.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC needs to reexamine their shipping partners

I agree! My Nick Chavez order, that I placed on 3/27, finally reached me today. Shipping to the West Coast has always been slow, but this was worse than usual.
Contributor

I too think QVC shipping is very slow. It drives me nuts. I can order something from QVC and it takes a good 7 to 10 days to get it but when I order the very same thing from Amazon, I get it in 2 days. why? however on the plus side, it does give me extra days to rethink and cancel my order which I quite often do. so I am stuck in the middle about QVC slow delivery.
Frequent Contributor

Updating my package. Yesterday, 4-8, the status changed to being given to my local post office on 4-3. After I didn't receive it today 4-9, I called my local post office. I was told that they didn't have it, and didn't know who the "shipping partner" is, so I am stuck waiting. Today is day 10 since it was given to the shipping partner, if I don't get it tomorrow, I will be calling QVC, so they can trace it (good luck) or replace it.

New Contributor

I wholeheartedly agree with this suggestion. Recently, an item I ordered took nearly two weeks to arrive from the time it was picked up by the "shipping partner". As I watched the tracking (which had many several day "black holes"), one of the stops was delivery to my post office. Since the item was to be shipped to my PO box at that very same post office, I assumed delivery would be that same day or the next day. Nope. The package left my post office (where it was probably only feet from my post box) a day or two later, was then routed to the regional package processing center (an hour away), then was routed through another postal checkpoint, and then finally back to my post office where it had been 4 days earlier. With the recent delays in shipping and transit times on QVC packages, by the time you receive an item, you only have a week or two to decide whether or not to return an item. Even returns are now taking much longer to be processed. I recently sent a return back via Priority Mail. It arrived to QVC in 2 days, but it wasn't processed for nearly 2 weeks. I had to call customer service and ask what happened. I had USPS proof of return. Very frustrating. Because of these types of experiences as of late, I'm more and more hesitant to order from QVC.