Not applicable

Why change a good front page format?

Honored Contributor
"Change is good," as the old saying goes.... But I subscribe to the theory "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

horrid changes, takes forever to get to anything they better rethink it or sales will tank even further

Honored Contributor

I don't have major issues with the changes, but do think change merely for the sake of change is stupid... If Q wanted to implement some meaningful changes, that would be different, but with them it's all smoke and mirrors... The important things don't change for the better. They prefer to give only the appearance of change...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Hope their computer nerds are happy because I AM NOT.

I agree the changes are a disaster. Poorly thought out and implemented. Obviously no user testing on this!!!
Not applicable

So, now I am unable to view any videos if I am on my tablet but if I log onto my desktop I can see the online presentations. Not good...... also, guess they made other changes either warehouse or SKU since I received 2 pair of Denim and Co Capri pants instead of the 2 pair of skorts that I ordered.

Honored Contributor

The new format is easy to use. I'm not sure it's the most efficient because you have to click a couple more times to get to where you want but it's not difficult.

Honored Contributor

A lot of companies are changing their websites to make it more mobile friendly.....

For a website to be eligible for the “mobile-friendly” label if it meets the following criteria as detected by Googlebot:
  • Avoids software that is not common on mobile devices, like Flash
  • Uses text that is readable without zooming
  • Sizes content to the screen so users don't have to scroll horizontally or zoom
  • Places links far enough apart so that the correct one can be easily tapped
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/7/2015 SPURT said:

A lot of companies are changing their websites to make it more mobile friendly.....

For a website to be eligible for the “mobile-friendly” label if it meets the following criteria as detected by Googlebot:
  • Avoids software that is not common on mobile devices, like Flash
  • Uses text that is readable without zooming
  • Sizes content to the screen so users don't have to scroll horizontally or zoom
  • Places links far enough apart so that the correct one can be easily tapped

It's good if they're trying to be more device-friendly, but, that's not what I'm experiencing. FWIW, I no longer have cable tv so I can only watch online via either iPhone, iPad, PC's or my TV's internet browser.

On my TV internet browser, iPhone, and iPad, I cannot get either of the two new "Watch TV Live" links to play, referring to the two links under the new "Shop QVC TV" heading. If I use the original "Watch Live TV" link located on the far left of the homepage, I can still watch live.

I hope they don't have plans to remove that original Watch Live link at the left, or watching ability will be even further limited.

Is anyone having this same issue bolded above?

QVC Social, I already sent Feedback on this issue, but I'm not sure that it will be read.