New Contributor

Anyone else tired of all day program categories?

What's happened to QVC programming with all day of the same type of items, i.e. electronics, food, fashion, etc.? That used to only happen for special events. I would like to see a variety of shows like it used to be, as I find there are days when I don't tune in at all if it's something I'm not really interested in, and on the other hand, don't have all day to watch when I am.

Missing my daily dose of the Q!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone else tired of all day program categories?

It is very boring.

Honored Contributor

I don't even care for all day of products I like. If they want to have special days then just have these products on for maybe 2 hour shows a few times in the day and not all day.

Honored Contributor

Oh gosh yes, and they're doing more and more of it. There must be some advantage, to them, of course, but it's just one more reason I'm not much interested in watching. You have to figure that if you aren't at all interested in the 'category' then it's an entire day you won't tune in and even if it's a category of interest, after an hour or two, it just becomes very boring. When 'special' days were an occasional thing, they might have actually been something to look forward to. Not anymore.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

As Pook said....I don't even like all day when its things I like....I especially dislike the all day Beauty shows...I never watch any beauty shows even if they are only an hour long....

Esteemed Contributor

Honestly? I'm sick of them! I almost never watch anything but some kind of fashion, and I'm not even interested in that today! {#emotions_dlg.bored}

Honored Contributor

I guess it all depends on what each person likes. I love all day 14k gold shows...with and without gems. But I will pass on the others.

Trusted Contributor

The only thing I like about ""all day"" shows is-- that is when I watch my other programs that I DVR'd and completely skip QVC.

Valued Contributor

Yes!!!! The cooking and gardening most of all. Carolyn Gracie is still uming a lot. She says UM about every other word.