Respected Contributor

Please stop selling beauty products in clothing shows

Saturday morning, I never did see any clothes on AM Style. Only beauty products when I cruised by. Now, I cruise by Inspired Style and they are going on about Callista hair stuff endlessly. If you want to devote more time to beauty products, have more shows. During the style shows, please show clothing and accessories. Thank you. I've also changed the channel. Lol.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please stop selling beauty products in clothing shows

I agree. No beauty products in clothing/style shows. . .and while we're at it, no computers or vacuum cleaners (TSVs) in kitchen shows.
Respected Contributor

I agree with you wild cat fan about the kitchen shows. What is the point of having a show with a focus if they are just going to hodgepodge them up? Lol. Just call them all QVC Stuff and show whatever if that's what they want to do. Or, shows named by price ranges. Lol.
Honored Contributor

This has been going on for years as have the complaints about it. I quit PM Style years ago exactly for that reason. I don't watch AM Style either but for a different reason.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Cosmic I agree with you, I watch AM Style and the show that is right before it is a Beauty Show, yet we get inundated AGAIN with the SAME beauty products on AM Style, followed by Saturday Morning Q, where the SAME beauty products are shown ONCE AGAIN! I would like to see a Fashion Show just present Fashion! Pretty soon, it will be beauty products on In The Kitchen With David....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 SPURT said:

Cosmic I agree with you, I watch AM Style and the show that is right before it is a Beauty Show, yet we get inundated AGAIN with the SAME beauty products on AM Style, followed by Saturday Morning Q, where the SAME beauty products are shown ONCE AGAIN! I would like to see a Fashion Show just present Fashion! Pretty soon, it will be beauty products on In The Kitchen With David....

I can't wait to see David suds it up with the Philosophy, then do a happy dance.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Let's face it: they don't have that many interesting clothes to present and they need to fill the time.

Respected Contributor

I love all of the beauty shows, just wish they would do more.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Regular Contributor

I agree. No beauty during fashion shows.

Esteemed Contributor

Do they show fashion during a Mally show? or a Philosophy show? Noooooo

So I've never understood why they show beauty products in a fashion show.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt