Occasional Contributor

Anyone Else Experiencing Mistakes in their Orders?

I don't know what is happening in the QVC warehouse, but I have had three mistakes in the last few weeks in my orders. Today a package arrived with no invoice or receipt inside it. Now I have to figure out how to return it. This happened to me another time recently but it wasn't a big deal then as I was not returning the item.

Last week I received a Lori Goldstein top in my package with an invoice for the Little Missmatched socks I had ordered. No socks! Weird, because these are not remotely similar items!

Anyone else?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Experiencing Mistakes in their Orders?

Oh, come on....you don't think a top is similar to socks....look again...HAHAHAHA....

I haven't experienced any problems...surprisingly as I purchase a lot from the Q....

I do have two jackets coming my way next week...maybe your socks will be with them.....:0)

I do hope you have called cs to get your order straightened out....

Honored Contributor

You should be able to print your invoice and return label from your account. I haven't had issues with shipping mistakes on the q. Have had them on Amazon though. In January, I ordered a phone and received an alarm clock.
Honored Contributor

Oh yes....I think from reading some of the threads around the forum this seems to be a common occurrence now.....

Instead of a D&C top I ordered, instead I got one by Lori (perhaps this is making her sales look good {#emotions_dlg.laugh}).......and it was ironic that they put a Lori blouse in my Lori since I can't stand this line....{#emotions_dlg.glare}

And in another order I got my invoice and thankfully my merchandise, but someone else's order slip was in my box too....well I hope that person got their merchandise....and I had to call CS to make sure I was not charged for that person's order too....{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 3/1/2015 circles said:

Oh, come on....you don't think a top is similar to socks....look again...HAHAHAHA....

I haven't experienced any problems...surprisingly as I purchase a lot from the Q....

I do have two jackets coming my way next week...maybe your socks will be with them.....:0)

I do hope you have called cs to get your order straightened out....

Yes OP please contact CS....to make sure you is NOT charged for the return label and the original shipping too since this was QVC's error.....but don't expected to be refunded until they receive the incorrect item back first....mine took 2 months before I got an email and refund!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”