Occasional Contributor
Please keep it about fashion, not interested in beauty products. I thought that was the previous show was about?
Honored Contributor
I surmise that when the beauty products don't sell as well as anticipated during the "beauty" shows, they try to push them again in later programs. I agree that this is annoying.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

I agree....happens a lot on PMS....lets keep it fashion people at the Q.....

Esteemed Contributor

Would QVC ever show fashions in a beauty show? Nooooo So why do they show beauty in fashion shows? It doesn't make sense to me.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I totally agree....they have an entire beauty show BEFORE Am Style and then they usually present the SAME beauty product AGAIN in Saturday Morning Q, and then there is also a full hour of the SAME product later on in the day and sometimes in the evening AGAIN! (and its not even a TSV!) So I don't think they need to repeat the presentation of the beauty products during Am Style!!! They have SO MANY beauty shows, can't we just have a couple of hours of JUST FASHION!!!!

And the presentations are usually so long they take up most of Am Style!!!{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I agree!!! After just having had an hour of beauty products, there's absolutely no need to add them to what's supposed to be a fashion program.

Esteemed Contributor

Who wants to watch beauty products in a fashion show? Not me! Another reason why I shop online.

Esteemed Contributor

Great first post! Welcome to the boards Gram6!