Occasional Contributor

I am thinking twice now (more than ever) when making a purchase because the return shipping is SOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOW. {#emotions_dlg.mad} Part of my 30-day return policy seems to be the actual shipping. Now 12 days using the QVC label and return shipping services and my package is no where to be seen. If and when my return actually DOES arrive (hopefully before my next easy payment), I am definitely going to think twice before buying anymore. This has happened on almost all of the parcel post returns. Ahem, the OTHER shopping network not only receives my returns, but I am credited (plus given spending Kash) within DAYS.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Very Slow Return Shipping

You didn't mention but if it was jewelry....I find that takes much longer to get credited then any of their other products...not sure why...

As to the other channel...HSN I presume....my returns take just as long there as it does here..I don't know how all of you get credited so soon when I have waited close to a month to see my return show up over there...

Super Contributor

I returned an item yesterday, and found this on Q's website (see below). For me, living on the east coast, my returns are usually expedient.

Return Addresses:

Jewelry
QVC, Inc.
Jewelry Returns
1365 Enterprise Drive
Eagleville, PA 19415

Beauty, Apparel & Accessories (such as shoes and handbags)
QVC, Inc.
Returns Department
1000 Stony Battery Road
Lancaster, PA 17601

Hard Goods (such as home, electronics & kitchen products)
QVC, Inc.
Returns Department
100 QVC Boulevard
Rocky Mount, NC 27815

Honored Contributor

It may be because Jan. 31 was the last day for Christmas returns and they got a lot of returns.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Super Contributor

When an item is returned by the Post Office it takes forever. I send my returns (rarely return anything), I send it UPS. It usually takes only 4 or 5 days to get back to QVC.

Respected Contributor

Its because when you return using the Q return label a 3rd party picks up the package from the post office and returns it to QVC. I rarely use the Q return label. Paying up front is usually cheaper and it gets there much faster. I live in Philly so I'm very close to the Q studio and the Q warehouses here and it still takes a long time for my returns to reach the Q when using their label.

Frequent Contributor

This explains things I think. I returned my Laura Gellar TSV, dropped it off at our post office on Sept 14th, well before the 30 days and tracking shows it being received but nothing else and still no refund. Our local UPS isn't much better. Last year they lost my Wen Spring Honey Lilac auto delivery. It made it to my city but they lost it somehow and it was never delivered. QVC was great about refunding it though.

Frequent Contributor

Ok, just checked the return tracking today and it finally shows that it was in Fisher, IN yesterday. It took 2 weeks to even leave my local post office after I dropped it off. Unbelievable!!!