Valued Contributor

I do not ever see this host, as I assume he is on during the night. But, when I watch videos of previous shows I see his presentations. Wish they would put him on during the daytime shows. So easy to listen to and appropriate in dress and manners. Bet the nightime watchers would miss him.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched him in the wee hours this morning...he is so pleasant....

Respected Contributor

He did the kitchen clearance (4-6 EST) and Jim Shore (6-7 EST) shows this morning.

Valued Contributor

Yes, that is where I checked him out by looking at kitchen clearance items. I generally don't have QVC on until I start doing house duties later in the morning. Sure would like to see him join some of the older daytime hosts instead of the ones they are working in now.

Regular Contributor

They won't put Alberti on during primetime hours as a host until he's been there a few a years.

Honored Contributor

Alberti was wonderful with Jim Shore this morning, I really enjoyed the show , he's like Antonella, he respects people.

Honored Contributor
He does a very nice job and will make a great host if he doesn't go to pot as others have.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Shawn moved relatively quickly to prime time, with any luck, he will too... I'd certainly prefer to see him than most of the longer term hosts, not even to mention a relative newbie who's recently been tapped for prime time...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
He's on now behind the scenes doing the Facebook chat.
Respected Contributor

He has grown on me over time.

At first, I didn't care for him showing purses, makeup, other women's stuff.

But, I now think he does a nice job.

Hyacinth Smile